21/04/2011

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Lotion Créme

Like I already said, I do have a curly/wavy hair that sometimes makes me lose calm when it gets to the long side. So I tend to look for products that fight back the frizz, and make my hair look decent. As I don’t really like the gel look on a regular basis and day time, because it can be perceived as trying too hard, I try to manage the hair in other ways.On the supermarket I was looking for a product that would fit what I needed, and I saw the TRESemmé Flawless Curls Lotion crème. It’s a brand that has a good reputation, the same reason I bought the shampoo, so I gave it a try.

The smell of it, it’s very similar to the Smooth Shampoo, kind of a sweet and fresh smell very pleasant. The texture, opposite from what I was thinking, that would leave my hair greasy to keep the frizz away, it did reveal a very light formula. It does lock the moisture on the hair, and that turns the fibers a bit more curly, but definitely tames the frizzy hair. As that happens, it also makes my hair less volumous and last a full day of wearing.

You just have to put it on, after towel drying the hair, and then style it like you u
se to. The more product you put, the more moist you are going to lock and the less volume the hair will get.

It’s definitely a help for someone like me, with curly hair that sometime doesn’t know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment