19/05/2011

L'Oreal Paris Exfotonic

Although I use a loofah when I bath, and actually that usually do the job, sometimes I need a little bit more exfoliation, so I went for the search of a scrub. I use scrub, normally to turn my skin softer and more even, and it really helps if you have acne on your body, preventing it from appearing like you do on your face. To prepare your skin for self tanner is also very helpful to have a nice scrub to peel any dead skin cells.
So I decided to try out this one, as it not only was a mechanical scrub, it also has a chemical peeling agent (AHA).
 
First of all the smell is incredibly refreshing, and it lasts on your skin after the shower, not being over powering though, and the texture of the scrub, is very good. It sure does a good exfoliation, and after you use it, you really notice a big difference on your skin, felling softer and toned. I also found that is very suitable for oily skin types, because the scrub doesn’t leave an oily film after you wash it. It actually has a foaming agent which removes the oil out of your skin.

Definitely a good purchase if you need a scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment