13/04/2011

LÓreal Elvive Full Restore 5 - Shampoo

Well, here's something I've been wanting to try for quite a long time, and now I got the chance.
Who never saw this shampoo's advertisement on tv?
Well, I bet it's hard to escape it, when you live in the UK, as the ambassador of the product is the fantastic Cheryl Cole. In Portugal, who was chosen to represent it in the advertisement was Evangeline Lily, but it didn't have the same impact, as her base of fans in the country is not very significant, She is only known.
Despite being a boy, and have short hair, who wouldn't like to have a healthy shiny hair like hers? In addition, she could sell anything, she's hot!

So, the shampoo, LÓreal Elvive Full Restore 5, claims to target weak, limp, lifeless hair and make it look replenished and fully restored. It is enriched with Pro-Keratin, a major component in our hair fibers, and the conditioning formula reinforces each hair fibre leaving it feeling strengthened and better able to resist daily styling.
As the first time, I've used it, I felt like the smell of it, was delicious, remembering me the original smell os L'Oreal products. And the packaging is also very appealing, the combination os colors and also the shimmery red that appears on the bottle when the light catches it.
Looking for a healthy, shiny hair, I applied the product. Is is very easy to apply, and it washes your hair very well, taking away any residue os styling products. As a damaged and dry hair shampoo, I thought it could leave your hair greasy, or at least weighted, but it didn't! It really makes what it says on the bottle. My hair feels smooth, shiny and weightless, keeping the freshness through the day. The only thing I dindn't like, was the fact, that I have curly hair, and it got a little frizzy, as it doesn't have a straightenig component, but I'll put styling products to turn it more manageable.
Overall, I tought the shampoo is really good, despite some reviews I saw on the internet. I strongly advise you to try!

Get your mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment