29/11/2011

There are some things that inspire me to look out for my skin, and take care of it, and trying to invest more time, on it. We all know that college can be very overburdening, or even if you’re working, sometimes you just don’t have the spirit or the time to just go and take some time in the bathroom, going through all those steps. So, to help you with that, I’ll try to inspire you, and suggest some tips on how to make you look good for the holiday season. Every man wants to look good in the pictures… 
So when I think of skin care I immediately think of that glowing skin… yes, we men should have a glowing skin, meaning that, if you have dry skin, oily or combination, you should balance it so we all can meet in between, with a healthy look.

A guy who I think appears always with healthy skin, especially on “Nurse Jackie”, is Peter Facinelli. He must keep his skin very moisturized, and take care of it, because of the demanding roll he has on the vampire movies, Twilight, that I believe, may require him to keep his complexion spotless and even looking, even without all the make-up to turn them pale white.

.
So Trying to achieve that goal, and the look, of other celebrities that always sport perfect skin, I’ll go by steps, to create a solid skin care routine. I may also say that I’ll aproach combination, and oily skin types, that are the major concern of skin, in men. So the major topics for perfect glowing skin are:
  • Cleanse
  • Exfoliation
  • Tonic
  • Moisturize
  • Protect
  • Intensive at home treatments
  • Life style

The combination of all these topics, will lead you easily to perfect healthy skin. For the beginner trying to find basic information, at first it may sound complicated, but once you turn it into a personal routine, and personalize your own skin care habits, It will be much easier.

In the next few days I'll discuss the topics one by one, so, keep visiting