28/11/2011

Schwarzkopf Gliss Asia Straight Serum

Well, being always in search for something that may tame frizzy hair, without making it look oily or stiff, awhile ago, I found this product, that is not new in the market, I'm sure some of you have tried it already. Being Schwarzkopf a professional brand, with a big reputation among professional hairdressers, I thought I would take it to consideration, so I bought it and tried it.
I did used serums already, claiming that they worked on frizzy hair and split ends (which I don’t have, my hair is too short to get split), and I t was a cheap one, and by the end of the day, my hair would collect grease around the full coat of silicone that the serum left on my hair, so I didn't really loved it. Only when, after washing my hair every single day, it felt a little dry, I would put some of it, but only a little amount, very very little.
After this experience I was expecting this new serum to do the same. And I was wrong! This serum has a runny texture, with a bit of a berry smell, which is not very manly, but it fades right away (which can be a down side), and after applying it to towel dried hair, and then blowdry it, will leave your hair feeling very smooth, and natural looking.
This serum hasn’t really made the frizz walk away totally, but it certainly made the hair much easier to manage. Definitely a staple!